This Queen Anne Style mansion is a unique getaway, in a truly unique setting in Eureka Springs, Arkansas which is a unique Ozark Mountain Village with young ideas and historic architecture. When you choose Arsenic and Old Lace, the finest Eureka Springs bed and breakfast, you will get the treatment you deserve:
Our guests rave about the gourmet breakfasts and home baked breads served every morning. We hope you will too.
Complimentary freshly baked sweet treats are served along with munchies, and various beverages throughout the day and evening, We think you'll also love the handmade chocolates in your room on arrival too.
Each room has a fireplace and most have a balcony or patio, all have LCD TV's, DVD, VCR; ample storage space. Many feature double showers, deep jetted tubs and private entrances. Learn more about our rooms.
Fabulously comfortable beds with luxury linens translate to one of the best night's sleep you've had in months! Truly ""snugable"" robes are provided in each room for guest's enjoyment.
Our guests tell us over and over all these extras add up to huge additional value.
If you're coming for a romantic or outdoor getaway, Arsenic and Old Lace is the ideal home base for exploring all the outdoor adventure, scenery, history, shopping, Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art and the attractions of Northwest Arkansas. We're an easy 15-minute stroll to the shopping and restaurants, and just steps from the trolley stop and Historic Loop.
Select Registry member since 2006
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends, Holidays
- Pet Friendly: Limited
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: Yes, Over 12
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property
Food & Wine
Food is a celebration of life! We plan our breakfasts to help assure that each guests’ day starts off with a pleasant unforgettable event. Our Breakfast begins with a fruit course and homemade bread (muffins, bread or scones). These opening courses are followed by a gourmet sweet or savory main course with an appropriate meat or side dish. Of course a selection of fruit juices, our custom blended coffee, and a selection of hot teas is available before, during and after the meal.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Communal, Set Times
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Picnics Available
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: No
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: No
Rooms & Suites
Our rooms feature either King or Queen beds each ot the private baths has a jetted tub and shower with the showers in the Monet, Chantilly Rose and Tree Top have very large showers with 2 or more shower heads. We feature the most comfortable silky sheet imaginable, luxury towels and all the amenities you expect from your Select Registry choice. The rooms all have indiviual heat and air conditioning controls as well as fireplaces to add ambiance and warmth during the chilly months. You'll enjoy your getaway and a restful nights sleep.
- Accommodations: Suites
- # Rooms: 5
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Private Entrance, Refrigerators, Telephones, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Turndown Service
- Entertainment: Cable TV , CD Players, DVD/Blu-Ray Players, iPod Docking Stations, Music Library, Video Library
- Safes: Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
We offer detailed assistance to our guests on restaurants, attractions, hiking, maps, entertainment, etc.
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Concierge Services
- Location Type: Rural, Mountains, Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
We specialize in small intimate weddings (20 people is the absolute maximum capacity). See our Wedding Specials and we are happy to tailor a package especially for you.
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 1-19
- Events Supported: Ceremony, Receptions
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner, Officiant, Florist, Photographer
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 12
- Total Rooms Sq Footage: 700
- Total Meeting Rooms: 3
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social