This Boutique Wine Country Inn of California, located one hour North of the Golden Gate Bridge at the heart of the Russian River Valley Pinot growing region, is a romantic Bed and Breakfast hideaway that provides couples a secluded and peaceful refuge to unwind, rejuvenate and reconnect while celebrating Wine Country Living.
Applewood Inn also has a spa that offers massages and facials for a day visit or an appointment during your stay at the inn.
Select Registry member since 2004
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Pool, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
- Minimum Stay Required: Weekends, Holidays, Peak Season
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Smoke-Free
- Family Friendly: No
Food & Wine
A Delicious Two Course Country Breakfast with unlimited mimosas, champagne, and espresso drinks is included with the stay, and is served each morning in front of the fireplaces in our dining room, or on the enclosed patio overlooking the fountain in our garden courtyard.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Picnics Available
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine
Rooms & Suites
The Inn at APPLEWOOD, a Sonoma County landmark built in 1922, has two types of accommodations. The nine rooms in the historic villa are comfortable and cozy, reflecting the charm of the Mission style architecture and a bygone era. The chairs in the living room encourage lounging around the rustic river-rock fireplace.
The ten rooms in the newer buildings are larger, airier, and feature gas fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs or showers for two. They are decorated in earth tones that recall a Mediterranean villa, and each room enjoys an outside patio, terrace, verandah, or balcony. Three of them, our Spa Suites, have been furnished with fire pits and hot tub in their own private patio.
Situated atop the Piccola Casa, Il Terrazzo di Amore was designed with lovers in mind. Featuring a king sleight bed with Tempurpedic mattress, lofted ceilings, gas fireplace, and a private terrace with a ""love triangle"" hot tub, fire pit, and fountains, the Terrazzo di Amore is the perfect hideaway for a honey monn or romantic weekend.
All of the rooms at the Inn at APPLEWOOD boasts memory foam mattresses, fine Italian linens, European down comforters, imported spa therapy toiletries, plush monogrammed robes, and hair dryers. Cable, flat screen televisions, telephones, CD players/clock radios, and wifi access allow guests to keep in touch with the world outside of Applewood.
- Accommodations: Suites
- # Rooms: 19
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Refrigerators, Telephones, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards
- Entertainment: Cable TV , CD Players, DVD/Blu-Ray Players, iPod Docking Stations
- Safes: Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: No
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite, Business Hours
- Inn Amenities: Pool, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Business Center, GLBT Friendly, Green/Enviromentally Friendly, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Rural, Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 50-99
- Events Supported: Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
- Reception Seating: 50-70 people
- Max Capacity Outdoor: 70
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor