Come and experience the Andon-Reid Inn, a restored spacious 1902 family home with four beautifully appointed suites and three delightful guest rooms, all with private bath. Guests enjoy a delicious freshly prepared and varied breakfast and a complimentary fresh-baked afternoon dessert daily. You can enjoy the beautiful Smokey Mountain views from our wrap-around porch. You can play pool, shuffleboard or work out on the fitness equipment in our large games room. Or you can just while away the time in our inviting guest lounge reading a good book, swapping tales of the day's adventures with other guest or helping to complete a communal jigsaw puzzle.
Our spectacular scenery and crisp, clean air is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast as well as the more relaxed traveler. Minutes away from the Smoky Mountains, Blue Ridge Parkway, and Pisgah National Forest you will have endless choices of things to do. Spend your day exploring waterfalls, hiking, whitewater rafting, horseback riding or playing golf. Downtown Waynesville, with its quaint shops and many excellent dining options, is only minutes away, while the Biltmore and Asheville are just a short 30 minutes drive.
Casual comfort, relaxation, and friendly hospitality are the hallmarks of the Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast in North Carolina. Innkeepers Andrea and George hope to make your stay a memorable one.
Select Registry member since 2012
Check-In Time 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Please contact us if you plan to arrive after these hours. Check-Out Time 11:00 AM
Children 16 and over are welcome. Sorry no pets (please contact us regarding service animals).
We are a non-smoking Inn. For our smoking guests we have a designated place at the rear of the parking lot.
Cancellations 14 days prior to arrival (28 days prior for holidays, whole house bookings and our peak season of October) incur no charge.
Cancellations within 14 days to 72 hours of arrival (within 28 to 72 hours days for holidays, whole house bookings and October) will incur a charge equal to 50% of the value of your reservation.
For cancellations within 72 hours of arrival, the full price of the reservation will be charged.
In the event the room(s) can be filled, the cancellation charges will be waived.
- Minimum Stay Required: Holidays, Peak Season
- Pet Friendly: No
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: No
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Fitness Center, Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property
Food & Wine
Only an absolutely scrumptious breakfast would be worthy of our unique bed and breakfast, so food is a big deal here. Menus change each day and combine both savory and sweet in each breakfast with starters and entrees such as:
Fresh Nectarine Yogurt Mousse
Freshly poached pears with spiced cranberries amd vanilla bean yoghurt
"Very Berry" Cobbler
Lemon Ricotta pancakes and a delicious frittata
Malted brown sugar waffles with Nantahal sausage patties
Miss Ashley's Special Southern Scramble (made from scratch biscuits & gravy over fluffy scrambled eggs)
Also each afternoon, to welcome our guests back from their day's adventures, we serve a fresh baked dessert for our guests such as spiced cranberry-walnut brownies, raspberry bars, coconut macaroons, or toffee-walnut blondies.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Communal, Set Times
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Complimentary Breakfast: Yes
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Beverages, Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Room Service
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: No
- Pub/Tavern on Premises: No
Rooms & Suites
- Accommodations: Suites
- # Rooms: 7
- Beds: Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Private Deck, Private Entrance, Refrigerators, Whirlpool or Jacuzzi, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Turndown Service
- Entertainment: Cable TV , CD Players, DVD/Blu-Ray Players, Video Library
- Safes: Front Desk
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: No
- Front Desk/Security: Onsite
- Inn Amenities: Fitness Center , Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Business Center, GLBT Friendly, Concierge Services
- Location Type: Mountains, Small Town/Village
Weddings & Events
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 1-19
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Officiant
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast is an excellent choice for family gatherings, weddings, friends’ reunions, couples gatherings, golf outings, or professional retreats.
- Banquet Seating: 18
- Business Travel & Events Max Capacity: 14
- Total Rooms Sq Footage: 600
- Total Meeting Rooms: 1
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor
- Meeting Amenities: Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social