Abingdon Manor is the overnight destination on the east coast for upscale, discriminating travelers and it is the only luxury property close to I-95 in the Carolina's or Georgia. This South Carolina Inn is located half-way between New York City and Palm Beach. Both the Inn and Restaurant have been consistently rated 4 Diamonds annually by AAA.
In the quiet turn-of-the-century town of Latta, experience the grandeur of Abingdon Manor, an opulent mansion reminiscent of an English Country Estate and listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Select Registry member since 2005
- Inn Amenities Refine Search: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Wine/Spirits available
Food & Wine
Dinner service in the Inn's AAA Four Diamond awarded restaurant, “The Dining Room at Abingdon Manor", is a true culinary experience. The chef concentrates on creating her own versions of classic dishes with the focus on flavor and freshness.
Individual tables, with imported crystal and china, sterling silver and the lyrical melodies of Billie Holiday, Frank Sinatra and Diana Krall invite dinner guests to linger and indulge in fine dining at it's best . Views of the lighted grounds and gardens from the glass enclosed dining porch enhance the dining experience. Entrees change nightly based on the freshest available ingredients. Richly textured with herbs and vegetables from the Inn's gardens, the dinner service includes amuse gueule, soup, salad, bread, sorbet, entree with accompaniments and dessert. Entrees change nightly in the pre-fix menu.
Listing of monthly entrees are posted on the Inn's website with details on cooking school, wine dinners, the monthly TV show, and much more.
- Meals Offered: Breakfast, Dinner
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Breakfast Seating: Individual Tables, Flexible Times
- Breakfast Service: Full
- Offered Amenities: Complimentary Afternoon Tea/Refreshments, Complimentary Snacks, Complimentary Early Coffee/Tea, Evening Cocktails, Picnics Available
- Alcohol Permits: Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Special Diets Accommodated: Yes
- Restaurant on Premises: Open to the public
Rooms & Suites
Each of the seven well appointed guest room has ample area for reading, relaxing or viewing television. All have individual temperature controls and wireless internet.
Ensuite bathrooms, working fireplaces, and upscale bath amenities and nightly turndown service make overnight lodging at Abingdon Manor a special pleasure."
- Accommodations: Efficiency, Suites
- # Rooms: 7
- Beds: Double, Queen, King
- Room Amenities: Air Conditioning, Antique Furnishings, Bathrobes, Featherbeds, Fireplaces, Hair dryers, Alarm Clocks, Ironing Boards, Turndown Service
- Entertainment: Cable TV
- Safes: Front Desk
- Handicap Accessible: Limited
- Internet Services: Wireless, Complimentary
- Corporate Rates: Yes
- Front Desk/Security: 24 hr
- Inn Amenities: Free Onsite Parking, Gardens on Property, Restaurant on Site, National Historic Registry, Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Wine/Spirits available
- Location Type: Small Town/Village
- Inkeepers Pets: Inside
- Pet Friendly: Limited
- Smoking Policy: Outside Only
- Family Friendly: Over 12
Weddings & Events
The elegant interior and lush grounds of Abingdon Manor provide the perfect backdrop for sophisticated, small and intimate weddings. Gourmet food and professional staff combine to create your unique event.
The gardens at Abingdon Manor provide a naturally beautiful setting for an elegant outside wedding. Whether you choose to exchange your vows on the garden terrace underneath the shade of an expansive pecan tree, surrounded by the beauty of flower gardens, or gathered inside the stately, beautifully appointed mansion, Abingdon Manor provides a picturesque location for your wedding ceremony.
The charming County Inn setting of Abingdon Manor provides the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable wedding reception. The Inn offers exquisite cuisine, outstanding service and a beautifully appointed venue. The events coordinator will work with you to create a perfect day complete with cake, flowers. photographers, musicians and transportation. You can choose an intimate sit down, six course dinner for up to 30 guests, for 30-75 guests, food stations are arranged throughout the Inn. We can accommodate up to 150 guests dining from stunningly decorated specialty tables laden with exceptional cuisine. Abingdon Manor offers a variety of beverage options from beer and wine to cocktails from a tended bar.
- Weddings & Events Capacity: 100-199
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner
- Wedding Services & Amenities: Wedding Planner
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
Business Travel & Events
Abingdon Manor serves as a special venue for many of the major businesses and corporations in the Greater Florence, South Carolina area. Lodging for special clients, private business dinners, luncheons and corporate social functions are seamlessly handled by the staff at the Inn and Restaurant.
When business meetings require a private off-site location, the spacious entry hall can accommodate groups of 40 classroom style or up to 24 seated in a large rectangular format. The library and parlors work well for small group or breakout sessions.
Full or half day facility rentals are available and include morning beverage service with pastries and afternoon refreshments.
When planning a partner or senior staff retreat, the facilities, accommodations, activities and meals can all be included.
"Abingdon Manor has provided a picturesque and historical setting for many successful Progress Energy events. Their service has always been outstanding and the staff is most professional. We are proud to be the energy provider for this vibrant, award winning destination Country Inn located in the Pee Dee region of South Carolina”
- Total Rooms Sq Footage: 2500
- Total Meeting Rooms: 4
- Meeting Facilities: Indoor, Outdoor
- Meeting Amenities: Onsite Catering
- Meeting Types: Business Meeting, Retreats, Social