Golden Quill Loyality Program
Earning & Redeeming Your Quill Points
TERMS & CONDITIONS
You must submit all eligible overnight stays for approval to earn points. Please review guidelines below:
1. Select Rewards members will earn a point per night spent as they accrue stays towards a reward certificate. Participating inns are subject to change without notice. Only participating inns in good standing at the time of the stay can provide a point.
2. Points are earned based upon a single point per paid night stayed at a qualifying Select Registry member property.
3. For a point to be awarded, the Select Guest must submit the nights stayed by logging into their Select Rewards account online. Nights must be submitted within 90 days of the check-out date. The nights will be reviewed by the Select Registry member property where the stay occurred and validated by the innkeeper. Allow up to 10 days for final approval.
4. No points will be earned for a Select Registry stay made prior to the member’s enrollment date as shown in our records. No retroactive credit will be given.
5. Only the account owner may earn points for their account. Members cannot earn credit for the stays of any other guest regardless of who pays for the room.
6. Points are not earned for no-show or cancellation charges.
7. Points are not earned for discounted rooms, complimentary rooms, rooms booked using a BMW certificate, rooms booked through a third party retailer such as bedandbreakfast.com, hotels.com, Groupon, LivingSocial, and international travel affiliations, etc.
8. Points are not earned for rooms associated with corporate rates, group master billings and rooms paid for as part of a convention or meeting.
9. Members can receive a maximum of 12 points for any one stay regardless of the total number of nights stayed. Members cannot check out of the hotel and check back in for consecutive nights to earn additional points.
10. Members do not earn points for "day use" (i.e. same arrival and departure date).
11. Points may be earned for nights stayed when using a Reward Certificate.
12. Points will expire if unredeemed within two years of check-out date posted.
13. A $100 reward certificate will be issued upon the accumulation of 12 points (approved nights) during a two-year period. Each $100 reward certificate is valid for two years from date of issue.
14. Reward certificates are valid only for the individual noted on the Certificate and are not transferrable.
15. Members are limited to the use of one certificate per stay.
16. We reserve the right to correct any point values, or deduct any points credited to an account in error.
17. If you are not properly credited for your Select Rewards stay, contact Select Registry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5244 to be sure you receive credit for your eligible stay.
18. A Select Rewards certificate expires two years from issue date and cannot be redeemed for cash value. Rewards are not transferable. When a member plans to use a reward, notice must be given at the time the reservation is made.
19. Reward reservations must be made in advance of stay. Please give the Select Registry member property your name and the Reward Certificate Number. Only one Reward certificate can be redeemed per stay. A maximum of 7 reward certificates may be used by one member at a single inn during any thirty day period.
20. Special offers are no longer valid and Rewards may no longer be earned, at a member property that terminates membership in Select Registry or discontinues participation in the Select Rewards Program before such offer or reward is redeemed, or with respect to any portion of a stay.
21. Select Registry Rewards Certificates will be e-mailed to the address provided in your online account profile. If you would like to confirm or update your preferred address, please sign in to your online profile or contact Select Registry. Members are solely responsible for updating contact information including mailing and email addresses either online or by calling the Member Services line at 800-344-5244.