Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast Inns
"The Badger State" is famous for Wisconsin Dells, Apostle Islands, National Lakeshore, Mirror Lake State Park, House on the Rock (a 1940s retreat on a 60-foot rock outcropping overlooking a 450 ft. drop) and Cranberry Fest.
A Select Registry bed and breakfast is perfect for romantic getaways in Wisconsin
The Door Country Peninsula on the east side of Wisconsin is one of the state's most popular summer destinations. The area offers visitors an abundance of fresh air and beautiful scenery, as well as beaches, wineries, and artists communities.
The Madison area has been recognized nationally for both its canoeing and bicycling opportunities. The city also has great cultural destinations including museums and art galleries.
From the forested north to the rolling hills of the south, Wisconsin is a beautiful state with activities aplenty for everyone’s taste. And mentioning taste, Wisconsin is famous for its cheese and wonderful craft beers.
- Wisconsin Dells - Anyone looking for thrilling adventure need look no further than the Wisconsin Dells, a popular destination for Wisconsin weekend getaways. The waterpark capital of the world is home to non-stop fun and adventure for the whole family. Dozens of waterparks, theme parks, casinos, golf courses and restaurants will fill your days from beginning to end with great memories that are sure to last a lifetime.
- Milwaukee - Whether you’re a baseball fan, beer aficionado, history buff or just looking to explore a new city, Milwaukee has a little something for everyone. From the famous Miller Park and county zoo to the Basilica of St. Josaphat, Milwaukee is promised to be a great stop on your next vacation.
- Door County - From extreme water sport action to a serene and peaceful getaway by the lake, Door County has everything you could ask for and more. Whether you want to curl up with a good book by the fire, head out onto to the lake for great fishing, or just lie in a hammock and rock your cares away, Door County is the perfect place to get away from it all.
- Appleton - Catch a show at the performing arts theatre, take a tour of historic sites or watch a ballgame at Time Warner Cable Field. All of this and more await you in Appleton. Great food, culture and experiences are sure to be had on your next trip.
- Madison - The state capitol also has so much to offer its visitors, from tours of the capital, a lively downtown area, and a great film festival. It is also home to the University of Wisconsin-Madison - Badger country, so remember to wear your red.
Nearly all areas of Wisconsin have brew pubs and great taverns. A trip to Wisconsin just wouldn't be complete without sampling some of the beers the state is known for. For the best local brews, check with your Wisconsin bed and breakfast innkeeper.