Vermont Bed and Breakfast Inns
"The Green Mountain State" is famous for Maple Syrup, Dairies, Lakes, Forests, Mountains and Skiing.
Explore the finest Vermont inns & bed and breakfasts
The many Vermont bed and breakfast options offer a great launching point for days of endless exploration. So, how do you best explore the Green Mountain State?
Enjoy the food. From locally produced maple syrup to farm fresh produce, your tastebuds are in for a treat.
Explore the outdoors. Vermont has thousands of public lands and more than 400 lakes and ponds to enjoy. Whether you hunt, fish, hike or just enjoy scenery, the state has plenty of nature.
Do some shopping. With options ranging from small local downtowns to large shopping malls and everything in between, there is the perfect place for some retail therapy.
Vermont is truly a four-season trip destination with a never ending list of things to do, places to go, food to eat and country to explore, including; art galleries, museums, live music, theatre, antique shopping, historic sites, and more.
Below we’ve put together our list of the top 5 things to do the next time you’re in Vermont.
- Lake Champlain - A popular destination for Vermont weekend getaways, a trip to Lake Champlain is a must do for anyone traveling to or through Vermont. This gorgeous lake is home to fantastic fishing, water sports, guided tours and the mysterious Champ.
- Burlington - Whether you’re a history buff, outdoor lover, beer snob or are looking for family-friendly fun - Burlington's got something for everyone. Explore the impressive collection at the nearby Shelburne Museum, the waterfront's interactive ECHO Aquarium or catch a performance at the Flynn Center.
- Stowe - The well-known snow sport capital of the east, Stowe is home to some amazing outdoor adventures. If sports aren’t your thing take in some culture at the theatre or treat yourself and your significant other to a spa day.
- Warren - Warren is a place for vacationers looking to take in some nature, grab a drink and hit the slopes. With some of the best skiing at Sugarbush resort, great craft breweries and amazing natural landscapes, Warren is an outdoor lover’s dream.
- Bennington - With antique shops, boutiques, museums and theatres, Bennington is a fantastic stop for any Vermont vacation. There is so much to see, do, learn, and buy you may never want to leave. For outdoor lovers there is also a whole list of activities to fill your days year round.
Explore. Take some to simply explore and see where that highway or country road takes you. In Vermont, you never know what you will find.