Colorado Bed and Breakfast Inns
"The Centennial State"
- Gold Rush
- Mile-High City
- Mesa Verde and Cliff Dwellings
- Rocky Mountains
- Skiing and Hiking
A Select Registry bed and breakfast in Colorado is the perfect choice for a romantic getaway
Though every state claims it has something for everyone, Colorado really does. With landscapes ranging from mountain peaks to prairie grasslands and the cityscape of Denver to the small town atmosphere of Breckenridge, Colorado has it all. There is also a Colorado bed and breakfast to suit every traveler to this beautiful state.
Denver, known as the "Mile High City," is only a couple of hours from the Rocky Mountains. The city offers visitors nightlife, fine dining, and plenty of culture in the form of museums and historical sites.
But there is a lot more to Colorado than just Denver. You can ski in Aspen or attend the symphony or opera at the Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater. You can even explore an operational dude ranch or an abandoned coal mine.Regardless of your tastes, there’s no shortage of options for romantic getaways in Colorado.
From skiing at some of the best resorts in the nation, experiencing the nightlife of the big cities or rafting down some of the most majestic rivers you’ll ever traverse; Colorado is a wild state with some of the best national parks, skiing and culture in the country. Below you’ll find our top five places to visit on your next trip.
- Rocky Mountain National Park - Stretching 415 square miles the National Park encompasses the spectacular mountains themselves. One of the most popular features, Trail Ridge Road, overlooks more than 300 miles of hiking trails, wildflowers, and wildlife. Adventure waits!
- Pikes Peak In Pike National Forest - Roughly 230,000 acres in size, the Pike National Forest is home to fantastic Outdoor activities like: hiking, biking, horseback riding, camping, picnicking, and fishing.
- Vail - Well known for its world class skiing, Vail is a great destination all year round, once the snow melts, the summer activities are abundant, from performances and events to white water rafting and hiking. Vail is yet another Colorado destination for outdoor lovers.
- Garden of the Gods - Home to some of the most pictured formations in the world the Garden of the Gods is a great spot to spend the day relaxing and taking in the scenic beauty. Whether you’re a rock climber, hiker, or just a nature lover, the Garden of the Gods is well worth the visit.
- Denver - Adventure awaits you in Denver. Explore the city's vibrant life, head out for fantastic sightseeing, and hit the trails for a hike or bike ride through the narrow mountain trails. Get local Denver tips on attractions, scenic sightseeing, biking and tours, golf and other destinations.
Be sure to take your camera. You never know what wildlife you might find, even within city limits. Species that call Colorado home include pronghorn antelope, Rocky Mountain bighorn sheep, prairie dogs, elk and rattlesnakes.