The Inn at Turkey Hill991 Central Road
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Phone 570-387-1500EmailContact by Email firstname.lastname@example.org Website http://www.innatturkeyhill.com/
The Inn, a Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania bed and breakfast, is a casually elegant and comfortably appointed escape of charm and class. Among the rolling hills and farmlands of rural Pennsylvania, The Inn at Turkey Hill is considered "an oasis along the interstate." Just a moment off Interstate 80, minutes from downtown Bloomsburg and Bloomsburg University, guests are treated to a hospitable atmosphere of towering maple trees and friendly ducks waddling about the courtyard.
Rejuvenate yourself in one of our guest rooms attractively furnished with reproduction pieces, give in to the allure of a whirlpool bathtub and a gas or wood burning fireplace, or take advantage of some of our amenities such as high-speed Internet access and DVD/CD players.
An award winning restaurant is located on the property featuring creative, world-class cuisine and a critically acclaimed wine list along with a friendly and accommodating staff to cater to every need. Enjoy a continental breakfast featuring a hot entree in the Greenhouse dining room.
- Select Registry member since 2002
- Gift Certificates
- Free Onsite Parking
- Laundry Facility
- Laundry/Drycleaning Services
- Business Center
- GLBT Friendly
- Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Private Entrance
- Whirlpool or Jacuzzi
- Alarm Clocks
- Ironing Boards
- Laundry Facility
- Laundry Service
- Cable TV
- CD Players
- Music Library
- Video Library
Fine cuisine with the home-style flair of a bed and breakfast. Chef Matthew Revak, a graduate of Johnson & Wales, carries the Inn's philosophy of attention to detail right to the menu with a diverse blend of ingredients and eye-popping presentation. Dinner is served seven days a week from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. in one of three lovely dining rooms.
Our menu changes regularly to ensure the finest and freshest ingredients while using Pennsylvania-grown, organic produce, meats and cheese as much as possible. An educated and friendly staff offers the best dining service available with recommendations and an attentive air.
Also on the property is a renovated 1839 bank barn transformed into a brewpub and casual dining establishment. The Turkey Hill Brewing Company Pub and Grille features house-brewed beer in a unique and diverse environment. The Pub is open Sunday 4pm-8pm, Monday-Thursday 4pm-11pm, Friday and Saturday 4pm-12midnight.
Beer, Wine, Spirits
- Special Diets Accommodated
- Vegetarian Options
- Afternoon Tea/Refreshments
- Early Coffee/Tea
- Evening Cocktails
- Room Service
$10-19, $20-29, $30+
Wine Spectator Award of Excellence
- Amusement Parks
- Antique Shopping
- Hiking/Nature Trails
- Historic Sites
- Horseback Riding
- Snow Skiing - Cross Country
- Sports Events
- State/National Parks
- Winery Tours
The Inn at Turkey Hill is not one of your typical Pennsylvania meeting facilities. Our attractive Bloomsburg, PA bed and breakfast offers many levels of event planning to fit an array of needs.
A refined alternative to the traditional banquet hall, The Inn at Turkey Hill offers two dining rooms for a small reception of up to 24 people. Centrally located in North Central Pennsylvania, the Inn is convenient for corporate retreats, day meetings, and dinner parties. Our staff will be pleased to help you accommodate all of your guests' needs.
Day Meetings are available Monday through Friday only (The Day Meeting must be out of the room by 4:30.)
- Full Day (8:00-4:30) ...$200.00
- Half Day (four hours) ...$100.00
- Coffee/Tea/Soft Drink Service ...$3.00 per person*
- Continental Breakfast ...$8.95 per person*
*Price does not include 18% service charge or sales tax
- 12 or less in Stencil Room
- 13 or more in Mural Room (separate tables)
- Audio/Visual equipment must be arranged by patron with the exception of a screen and flip chart.
- Tables must be scattered in order to accommodate any audio/visual equipment.
- Telephone line is available in Mural Room only.
- High-speed, wireless Internet is available throughout the inn.
- Reservations must be made at least seven days in advance for a Day Meeting with lunch, with a 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Day Meeting reservations must be held with a credit card.