Inn at Riverbend125 River Ridge Drive
Pearisburg, VA 24134
Toll-free (540) 921-5211
Phone (540) 921-5211EmailContact by Email email@example.com Website http://innatriverbend.com
- "Most Welcoming Bed & Breakfast in Southwest Virginia" Award by Virginia Living Magazine (May 2013)
- Top 10 Romanitic Inns - 2013 BedandBreakfast.com
- Platinum Award - Best B&B or Inn - Best of Blue Ridge Country Magazine - 2013
- "Best Bed & Breakfast in Southwest Virginia" Award by Virginia Living Magazine (May 2015)
Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence - 2012 , 2013, 2014 & 2015
- B&N Finder "Guest Favorite" Award - 2012 & 2013
- Gift Certificates
Mountains, Waterview, Small Town/Village
- Free Onsite Parking
- Gardens on Property
- GLBT Friendly
- Tesla/Electric Vehicle Charging Station
Onsite , Nearby
Relax in supreme comfort at our magnificent bed and breakfast near Blacksburg, VA. Our seven room inn offers the ultimate in luxurious and intimate accommodations and yet is just minutes from your favorite outdoor activities in and around the Pearisburg area. All guest rooms have private bathrooms and overlook the New River and have expansive views of the Appalachian Mountains. Each room is elegantly and individually decorated to create a romantic getaway for you with all the comforts and amenities you will need to relax, refuel, and renew. DVD players in each room along with access to a DVD library are available for guests’ enjoyment. In addition, we offer a library providing books, guides, maps and lots of local area information available.
Our main level rooms (Palisades, Angel's Rest and Wind Rocks) have jetted whirlpool tub/shower combinations, and are individually decorated with luxury bedding. The rooms are located on either side of the Great Room and can be accessed from the interior hallway or the outside deck.
Travel down the central staircase to the terrace level which offers room access from the interior hallway or from the covered terrace. Our Cascade Falls, Little Stony, Wolf Creek and Little Stony rooms are located on either side of the TV/Den room. The continuous terrace is undercover, offering a great place to watch the trains, local remote controlled airplanes, or just rock away the afternoon. All rooms have a private bathroom with a soaking tub/shower combination. All lodging accommodations are tastefully decorated with your comfort in mind.
All rooms feature Simmons Westbury bedding, luxurious Comphy sheets, satellite tv, MP3/cd clock radios, irons, ironing boards, luggage racks, hair dryers, and all natural, American made William Roam shampoo, cream rinse, soap and shower gel.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
Twin, Queen, King
- Air Conditioning
- Luxury Linens
- Private Entrance
- Whirlpool or Jacuzzi
- Alarm Clocks
- Ironing Boards
- Turndown Service
- Cable TV
- CD Players
- iPod Docking Stations
- Video Library
Here at Inn at Riverbend we believe that dining should be an experience. We Love Food, and we love to share it!
Whether you enjoy our daily multi-course gourmet breakfast, indulge in our Monday Night 3 course candlelit dinner, we will tempt your palate. Monday night dinner is by reservation only with minimum 48 hours notice and minimum of 4 guests. Each afternoon you will be welcomed with home made cookies and enjoy 24 hour complimentary coffee, teas, sodas or hot chocolate.
Watching the sunrise is a treat for early risers at Inn at Riverbend, especially with a freshly ground and brewed cup of Riverbend Roast Coffee! A full breakfast each morning includes a first course of seasonal fruit, warm baked goods, assorted fruit and vegetable juices, assorted teas and coffee, followed by a hot entree. Sweet and savory menus are alternated each day. Guest favorites include entrees such as Bacon and Egg Casserole, Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with strawberries, or our Mexican Frittata.
Locally sourced fruits and vegetables are used as much as possible. We are happy to accommodate special dietary needs but do ask for 48 hours’ notice.
Communal, Flexible Times
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Special Diets Accommodated
- Vegetarian Options
- Complimentary Beverages
- Afternoon Tea/Refreshments
- Complimentary Snacks
- Early Coffee/Tea
- Picnics Available
- Antique Shopping
- Art Galleries
- Culinary Classes
- Hiking/Nature Trails
- Historic Sites
- Horseback Riding
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Sports Events
- State/National Parks
- Winery Tours
Since the Inn at Riverbend is located in a picturesque setting overlooking mountain ranges and the New River, business gatherings here are less formal and more intimate. While the inn is situated on over 13 acres, very little of the land is flat, so meetings, dinners and receptions must be held in the great room or on the upper terrace or lower deck.
The TV room on the Terrace level can accomodate a small group of 6-12 with the adjacent terrace providing an outdoor meeting area, weather permitting. Larger group meetings of 12-16 can be held in the great room. Overnight lodging is required for all groups wishing to host a meeting. A full breakfast and afternoon refreshments are included in the daily rate. Lunches, dinners and additional refreshment breaks can be added to your meeting menu.
Your business associates will enjoy the abundance of outdoor activities available in the area. From hiking, canoeing, kayaking, fishing to golf and snow skiing just 45 minutes away, the inn provides a central location to enjoy team activity yet enjoy the beauty of the area. We are happy to coordinate reservations for any of the outdoors sports requiring advance notice.
- Family Reunion
2 open meeting areas indoors
- Onsite Catering
Inn at Riverbend is a special place for you to start your lives together. Situated on 14 acres, overlooking the mountains and the New River, the view is a breathtaking backdrop for your special day. Sharing this special occasion with your family and closest friends will create memories for a lifetime. Since our property sits on the top of ridge, wedding celebrations are limited to small groups with 30 guests or less.
We specialize in small, intimate weddings, with the most spectacular setting for your wedding photos. We are happy to help you plan the perfect day, whether it is "Just the Two of US" package or our larger "Just the Few of Us" wedding party. We have an extensive list of photographers, ministers, caterers, florist - everything you will need for your perfect day.
Our "Just the Few of Us" package includes:
Sharing this special occasion with your family and closest friends will create memories for a lifetime. Let your fairytale begin with us and enjoy being King and Queen of the Inn for the weekend.
- Site visit and 2 hours of consultation
- Exclusive use of Inn and grounds (except for non-guest areas as specified in contract) from 3pm on day of arrival to 11:30am on day of departure.
- Minister or Officiate for Wedding Ceremony
- Wedding platform set up with tulle and silk rosette bouquets
- 3 hours of Wedding Photography
- Bouquets for the Bride and Maid of Honor;
- Boutonniere for Groom and Best Man
- Floral centerpieces for table
- Wedding Cake with choices for filling and icing
- Gourmet three course breakfast each morning for Inn guests
- Bottle of champagne, chocolate dipped strawberries, and two keepsake wine glasses for the Bride and Groom on their wedding night
Just the Two of Us Elopement Wedding Package
The two of you will create lasting memories at Inn at Riverbend! Whether you choose to be married in front of the fireplace, on the deck overlooking the meadow or on the lower platform with the mountains and river in the distance, your memories will last a lifetime.
Let us coordinate the details from flowers to wedding cake so that you can enjoy your special day with all of the details of a large wedding but with none of the stress or expenses!
Our Just the Two of Us Package is complete with:
- Wedding ceremony on lower platform by the waterfall and pond or indoors by the fireplace
- Wedding Ceremony with Minister or Officiant
- Hand Tied Bouquet and Boutonniere with choice of flowers
- Background Music for Ceremony (or your
- choice of music)
- Two Tier Wedding Cake with Fresh Flowers, choice of flavors for cake, filling and icing
- Bottle of Sparkling Cider or Sparkling Wine
- Candlelight Dinner for Two, choice of entrees
- 2 Riverbend Wine Glasses as a keepsake
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries at bedside
- 1 1/2 hour long Professional Photography Session with DVD of all photos and full copyright for printing
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Bridal Luncheon