Benefits of Membership
SELECT REGISTRY IS A PORTFOLIO OF EXCEPTIONAL B&BS, INNS, AND BOUTIQUE HOTELS
We are a membership organization of success-minded innkeepers and hoteliers. Our brand and reputation rest on our independent, quality assurance process that is second to none. Our members provide one-of-a-kind lodging experiences, and it is our job to tell the world about it. Select Registry has been representing fine lodging to the discerning traveler for over 40 years.
BENEFITS TO MEMBERS
The evaluation process we manage ensures we have only exceptional properties. This has given hundreds of thousands of guests the confidence to book stays at Select Registry properties. The knowledge received from the evaluation helps our success-minded innkeepers stay on their A-game.
NETWORKING AND EDUCATION:
Select Registry cares about the success of our members. Our members stay informed on best practices, learn from their peers and develop life-long friendships and business connections.
- Highly-valued District and Annual Membership Meetings
- Monthly webinars on marketing topics
- Free coaching sessions with our digital marketing partners
- Informative newsletters on association happenings and marketing insights
MARKETING AND BRANDING:
We work throughout the year to bring the traveling public to the doorsteps of our member properties. Here is a sampling of some of our marketing activities available to our members:
- Listing on our web site and our popular guidebook
- Partnerships with European travel agencies
- Social media exposure to over 13,000 fans
- PR and media content creation and distribution
- Highly effective email marketing support
- Gift certificate program that drives bookings
- Select Rewards loyalty program to encourage repeat stays
- Use of the Select Registry logo in all of your own marketing
We surveyed over 4,000 people who stayed at Select Registry properties about what impact the property's membership in Select Registry had on their decision to stay there. (This is an average figure reported by guests. Results vary by property.)
- 31.8% - “IT WAS A FACTOR”
- 7.3% - “IT WAS A PRIMARY FACTOR”
Multiply 7.3% by your annual revenue, and you start to get the picture.