We're thrilled to present the 2013 Vacation of a Lifetime Grand Prize winners: Janet and Warren Hankammer of Bedford, Texas.
About our Grand Prize winners:
Warren is the corporate welding engineer for a company called Red Ball Oxygen, and Janet is an English teacher at a high school for at-risk youths who have dropped out of school and have come back to get their diploma or are at risk of dropping out. The happy couple has been married for nearly 35 years and have a married daughter.
They love to travel (perfect!) and try to as often as possible. They’ve previously visited two Select Registry inns — John Rutledge Inn (where they signed up for the contest) in spring 2012 and the Isaiah Jones Homestead in summer 2010. That leaves more than 300 inns for them to experience, so needless to say, the Hankammer’s plan to take full advantage of this great prize!
They will also be writing about their adventures for the Select Registry blog:
- Let the Vacation of a Lifetime Begin
- An Unforgettable Morning at Shiloh Morning Inn
- Mother’s Day of a Lifetime in San Antonio
- School’s out! Amelia Island on a Vacation of a Lifetime
- In the Heart of Historic Savannah on a Vacation of a Lifetime
A Long-Awaited Vacation of a Lifetime in Napa Valley
- Trying Something New in Sonoma on a Vacation of a Lifetime
- Wine-ding Down on a Vacation of a Liftetime
- Popover Pancakes and Frank Lloyd Wright: Vacation of a Lifetime in Chicago
- A Harborside Retreat for Vacation of a Lifetime winners
- Vacation of a Lifetime: Anniversary Edition
Second place prize winners: