Golden Quill Loyality Program
Program rules and regulations
1. Only individuals 18 years or older are eligible for Select Rewards membership, and each individual may maintain only one account. Corporations, groups and/or associated entities may not enroll as members.
2. In the case of fraud or abuse involving Select Reward use or an individual's stay at a participating member property, Select Registry has the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including but not limited to, the cancellation of the individual's membership and the forfeiture of all points and rewards earned through the program.
3. Select Registry reserves the right to revoke or suspend any individual's membership in Select Rewards, including the cancellation of any points or any reward certificates that may have been issued to a member if a member fails to pay any Select Registry bills or accounts when due.
4. The awarding of Select Reward points and the redemption of Select Reward certificates are void where prohibited by law.
5. The program will be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of ( ).
6. Select Rewards is designed to meet our members' needs and interests. However, from time to time and at any time, Select Rewards may change, limit or cancel program rules, regulations, rewards and reward levels. This may include increasing the number of points required for a reward, changing rewards, or adding blackout dates for redemption.
7. Changes to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Select Registry website, www.selectregistrycom. Select Registry reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions at any time.
8. By registering for the Rewards program, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the program.