Select Rewards Program
Terms and Conditions
Select Rewards Enrollment
- Only individuals 18 years or older are eligible for Select Rewards membership.
- Corporations, groups and/or associated entities may not enroll as Select Rewards members.
- The Select Rewards member is responsible for keeping contact information up-to-date; Select Registry is not responsible for any communication or certificates not received due to incomplete or inaccurate contact information.
- Select Rewards member information will not be shared with third-parties or used without member consent.
- Select Registry reserves the right to revoke or suspend any individual's Select Rewards account, including the cancellation of any points or any reward certificates that may have been issued.
- By enrolling in Select Rewards, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of the program.
- Select Rewards points will not be awarded for rooms booked through third-party sites or agencies (i.e. www.bedandbreakfast.com, www.hotels.com, Groupon, LivingSocial, and international travel affiliations, etc.)
- Points are not retroactive; you will only be allowed to log one stay prior to your Select Rewards program enrollment date.
- Each stay must be logged within 90 days of your check-out date.
- All 12 points must be earned and accumulated within a 2-year (24 month) window.
- Points may not be awarded for discounted or complimentary rooms, or rooms booked using promotional certificates. Contact the property directly to determine its policies on discounted rooms and Select Rewards points.
- Properties must be Select Registry members-in-good-standing at the time of stay to award points, and participating properties are subject to change without notice (please refer to the list of current member properties to verify.)
- You may only earn points for the nights you stayed in the room; points are not transferable from other rooms regardless of who paid for the room. Contact the property directly to determine its policies on earning points on multiple rooms.
- Points cannot be transferred to another account, bought, sold, or traded.
- Points will not be awarded for no-shows or cancellations.
- Points may not be awarded for stays under corporate rates, group master billings, and rooms paid for as part of a convention, meeting, or other group function. Contact the property directly to determine its policies on earning points for group functions.
- Points will not be awarded for "day use" of the property (arrive and depart the same day).
- Points will be awarded for nights booked with a Gift Certificate or Reward Certificate.
- Select Registry reserves the right to adjust any point values if necessary/required.
- The awarding of Select Reward points and the redemption of Select Reward certificates are void where prohibited by law.
- Select Rewards members on business travel should comply with company policies and procedures regarding accommodations.
- Your account will reset after five years of inactivity.
Select Rewards Certificate Use
- Select Rewards certificates expire two (2) years from issue date and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Select Rewards certificates are valid only for the Select Rewards member, and are not to be transferred, bought, sold, or traded.
- A maximum of seven (7) Select Rewards certificates may be used by one (1) member at a single inn during any 30-day period.
- The Select Rewards program will be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan.
- Select Rewards members are liable for any taxes related to their membership in Select Rewards.
- In the case of fraud or abuse involving Select Reward use or an individual's stay at a participating member property, Select Registry has the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including but not limited to, the cancellation of the individual's membership and the forfeiture of all points and rewards earned through the program.
- Select Rewards is designed to meet our members' needs and interests. However, from time to time and at any time, Select Rewards may change, limit or cancel program rules, regulations, rewards and reward levels. This may include increasing the number of points required for a reward, changing rewards, or adding blackout dates for redemption.
- Select Registry reserves the right to change or modify the Terms and Conditions at any time.
- If you have questions about the program, email Brandie Sigler or call 800-344-5244.