Taste The Best of Oregon/Washington WineSPONSORED BY
Cameo Heights Mansion 1072 Oasis Road
PO Box 47
Touchet, WA 99360 (509) 394-0211 Email Us
Also sponsored by Youngberg Hill Vineyard and Inn
10660 SW Youngberg Hill Road
McMinnville, OR 97128
(503)472-2727 email us
A six day Northwest Wine Tour experience includes two premier wine regions including:
Three nights in Oregon's Williamette Valley with its world renowned wines made from cool-climate grapes such as Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris.
- Three nights in Walla Walla Washington Wine Country with its award winning Bordeaux & Rhone reds and whites and many other exotic varietals.
Your package includes:
- Three night stay in the Pommard Room at Youngberg Hill, Oregon's premier wine country estate.
Three nights in Asian Suite at Cameo Heights Mansion, voted Top 10 Romantic Inn in the World 2014.
Gourmet breakfast each morning of your stay.
At Youngberg Hill your experience continues with:
- Wine tasting reception each evening.
- Vineyard and winery tour (including barrel tasting).
- Concierge service to visit other wineries.
Complimentary bottle of wine in your room upon your arrival.
- Personal tour of the on-site Walla Walla River Vineyard.
- Seven course tasting dinner for two at award winning on-site restaurant "The Vine".
- Three hour limo tour to local area wine tasting.
Starting Price: Only $2000 ( Price of package does not include gratuity or Washington State sales tax; room upgrades are possible).
Driving distance between the two luxury properties is about 4.5 hours of interstate through the beautiful Columbia River Gorge.